There are several ways to donate. We need current dated food items. And, of course, we need finances.
You can leave canned and packaged food at food barrels located at New Seasons in Happy Valley and other locations which maybe seasonal and change. Contact us for current locations.

We often have a shortage of certain types of food that we have to purchase to complete the boxes. And, there are times we need cash for servicemen who have emergencies. You can donate funds through Pay Pal (below) or send a check.  Send checks to American Military Encouragement Network or A.M.E.N., P.O. Box 1923, Clackamas, Oregon  97015. Your gift is fully deductable, 100% of the proceeds go directly to providing these services to military families.